What is a ‘best friend’ application?

Applications for permanent residency have surged in recent years.

There were 1.8 million applications for the 2018-19 financial year, the highest number since 2007, according to the Migration Advisory Service (MAS), which is responsible for coordinating migration to Australia.

It also said that applications for Australia’s permanent resident visa (PRV) had been “significantly up” in the last six months.

While the number of people applying for the PRV surged to nearly 1.3 million in July, the number applying for family members or friends rose by a whopping 67% to 2.6 million.

The numbers for other groups such as parents, children, spouses and partners were down slightly, to 1.4 million and 1.2 million respectively.

This year’s surge has led to concerns about how long people can stay in Australia.

How long can I stay in the country?

There are two types of PRV: an application for a permanent resident and a family member or friend application.

Each requires the applicant to make an application to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship.

The application must include all the necessary documentation, such as: a copy of the marriage certificate; a passport; a social security card; an Australian identification number (AIN); and the date and place of birth.

It must also include information such as whether the applicant is a “family member or close friend” or is the “sole provider of support”.

The applications must be submitted online or by fax to: Immigration Department, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, 15 Fitzroy Street, Canberra ACT 2713.

The process is open to anyone who wants to apply for a PRV.

However, it is only open to those who have not already applied for a visa.

What is the process of a ‘family member’ or ‘close friend’ PRV application?

It is important to note that you cannot apply for the family member PRV if you are a “person or organisation”, such as a family trust, an overseas organisation or an employer.

The only other people or organisations that may apply for family member/close friend PRV are: a family or household member of a foreign national living in Australia who has already applied and successfully completed a Family Responsibility Course (FRCC) and is eligible for a residence visa; and a person or organisation who has a spouse or partner who has applied and is approved to apply.

The FRCC is not required for a family partner/close friendship PRV, although it is compulsory for a spouse and partner to complete a Family Residence Visa Application.

The Family Residency Visa Application is the first stage of the family PRV process, and can be completed online or in person.

You will need to have a valid visa for your current visa and be living in the United Kingdom.

You must be able to demonstrate that you will be able “to provide financial support to your spouse or parent for at least six months at a time”.

You must also have a “reasonable relationship” with the spouse or family member, which includes: being a member of the couple; being married to the spouse; being living together; having at least two children of the same gender (excluding children under the age of 18); and living together.

If you do not meet these requirements, you will need an “extraordinary relationship” in order to be considered a family friend.

If your spouse is living in an overseas country, you must be a legal resident of that country, but not a citizen.

What are the requirements to apply and how long can you stay in Australian?

It may be possible to stay in a temporary visa, provided you do so in good faith.

In general, the only requirement for staying in Australia is that you have not broken the law or committed a crime.

However some people may not be able stay in permanent visas, which are issued for up to four years.

You may be required to show “good cause” for your application to stay longer than four years, or you can apply for one-year visas.

A visa that expires during this period may be renewed.

What should I do if I am not sure if I want to apply?

If you have questions about a visa application or a visa renewal, contact the Australian Border Force (ABF).

You can also check the immigration website for information on applying for a temporary or permanent visa or an extended period of stay.

What if I do not understand my visa application?

Read the information provided with your application.

The Australian Government does not issue permanent visas.

In order to apply in Australia for permanent visas or a longer period of temporary visas, you need to complete an application form.

You can read more about how to complete the application form, which is available on the Department’s website.

If the Australian Government issues you a permanent visa, it will take you into account when determining if you will receive a permanent stay in your country of residence.

The Department is also responsible for issuing